Here are some of the items you can expect to see in a typical business credit report:
* Payment history: Does the business pay its bills on time?
* Outstanding credit: How much does the business owe and to whom?
* Comparative data: Placing the company's payment and credit history in context with others in the same industry.
* Company background and public record information.
* 6-month and 1-year trend analysis for payments and credit.
You can download a business credit report online at Manta and find information about a company's past financial data, outstanding credit and payment and loan history.