Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Company Credit Search and other Business Research topics.
Here are some of the items you can expect to see in a typical business credit report:
* Payment history: Does the business pay its bills on time?
* Outstanding credit: How much does the business owe and to whom?
* Comparative data: Placing the company's payment and credit history in context with others in the same industry.
* Company background and public record information.
* 6-month and 1-year trend analysis for payments and credit.
You can download a business credit report online at Manta and find information about a company's past financial data, outstanding credit and payment and loan history.