Here are some of the items you can expect to see in a typical business credit report:
* Payment history: Does the business pay its bills on time?
* Outstanding credit: How much does the business owe and to whom?
* Comparative data: Placing the company's payment and credit history in context with others in the same industry.
* Company background and public record information.
* 6-month and 1-year trend analysis for payments and credit. Related Tip: You can download a business credit report online at Manta and find information about a company's past financial data, outstanding credit and payment and loan history.
Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.